Sunday, October 07, 2007




















SURF'S UP!


Karena has always wanted to surf. And during our trip to Maui, she finally got her chance.


It turns out that with the help of longboards and some good coaching and some nice Hawaiian waves that give you a long time to get up, it wasn't all that difficult to stand up and catch a wave.


Granted, I know I'm not doing any tricks and not really riding through a wave, but it was still fun. Plus, I finally feel validated in wearing all those surf shirts I have now that I've at least been out on the water on a board.


After we went ATVing in Cabo San Lucas with Christian Slater a few years back and saw Michael Vick in the Bahamas (well, actually only Enoch saw him), my co-workers think we always see celebrities when we travel. So, it was no surprise when we went surfing that we saw a guy who really looked like Bobby Flay. Was it really him? We're not sure.


You judge for yourself.

Comments:
I don't know who Bobby Flay is. Sorry.
 
nope, close but no cigar
 
Wow! Karena is one HOT babe! You did well Victor!! Surf's up!
 
Yes, that surfer looks pretty close to Bobby Flay with cooler hair.
 
It does looks like him, but he looks a little too young to be Bobby Flay :)
 
Of course that was him. He confirmed it to me after we were done surfing.
 
Where are all the pictures of Luong and Enoch surfing? :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]