Thursday, October 25, 2007


MISSED OPPORTUNITY
For those of you who have known me for a long time, you knoew that I loved Debbie Gibson's music. I loved it so much that I own all her albums, including her Greatest Hits one seen here, and even had posters of her on my wall.
I always wished I could meet her one day.
Well, much time has passed and my fascination with her has disappeared, especially as she's tried to grow up in Deborah Gibson instead.
But when I heard that Karena's friend was treating her as a patient, I was so excited. Maybe my dreams of meeting her would true. Maybe we could take a photo together. At worst, I could at least get her autograph. This was too good to be true!
Turns out, it was. By the time I found out and asked Karena to arrange to get her autograph, I found out Debbie Gibson already made her way back to New York to star in a Broadway musical.
I guess I'll never get "Lost In Her Eyes". Haha. Sorry, bad joke.
Comments:
dude... you're sad.
 
Wow. My brother and I were also fans of Debbie Gibson back in the day. But did you know she continued shedding her innocent young image and later on agreed to pose for a certain magazine (not caring what people thought about it). Anyway, it's all about her first two albums :)
 
who's debbie gibson?!? must have been before my time...haha
 
dont worry, im in the same position, i really want to meet shania twain!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]