Friday, October 12, 2007


THE HOUSE GOT TENTED
If you grew up with me, you know how much I loved the house I grew up in. I was always really impressed with the way it held up during severe winds, during the Whittier Narrows and Northridge quakes, during the El Nino heavy rains, etc. And it withstood all the crazy we put it through during numerous New Year's Eve parties, birthday parties, pool parties, etc.
But one thing we couldn't stop from happening was termites getting the best of the house. So, after my parents trip to China, they decided it was time to finally tent the house for fumigation.
And surprisingly, it only takes 3 days total -- one day to set up, one day to fumigate, and one day to clear up. The process started on Wednesday and my parents are already back in the house.
It's nice to know that even after 30 years, the house we all love can still take a beating and keep on ticking.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]