Monday, October 08, 2007









FRIED APPLE PIE

People disagree about all sorts of things. But I've found that almost everybody agrees that McDonald's apple pies were best when they were fried, not baked like they are today.
Anytime sombody goes to another country, they usually swing by McDonald's just to get a fried apple pie.
So, you can imagine my excitement when I found out that Maui had fried apple pies. Then, I got even more excited when I saw that they were 2 for a dollar. Let me tell you, it was the best dollar I've ever spent. So delicious!
We also tried their Haupia pie, which is a coconut-type of flavor that was also equally delicious. But for $1.09, it didn't taste quite as good as the 50 cent deep fried apple pies!
When you get a good deal, it just makes the food taste that much better!

Comments:
try the KFC apple pie/turnover 2 for $1...just as good as the old mcD's :D
 
mmm... mickey d's fried apple pies... my bro introduced them to me in college when he discovered that the walmart near campus still sold them. yay!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]