Saturday, October 13, 2007







COOL FORWARD



Anybody who has ever gotten a forwarded email message knows that a lot of it isn't the best stuff. Either the jokes aren't funny or the story is not as inspiring as others think. Or you simply just don't care that you'll have bad luck if you don't forward it to 15 of your closest friends right now!


But this one my mom sent this week was pretty fun to me.


If you just follow the blinking pink dot with you eyes, the dots look pink.


But if you focus on the + and keep your eyes there, the blinking dot becomes green.


And then, if you keep focusing on the + you'll notice that all the dots start to disappear.


I guess it's true that you really can't believe everything you see!








Comments:
I can't see the forward.
 
Yeah, you're right. It didn't work. And I couldn't figure it out. Sorry.
It's such a shame because I thought this was so cool.
 
i can see it now. cool stuff.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]