Wednesday, September 05, 2007

WIRELESS ROUTER
I'm so frustrated. My sister help find this great deal on a Linksys wireless travel router from buy.com. At first, everything seemed great. Once I figured out how to hook everything up, I was enjoying the good life of using my laptop all around the house to surf the net.
But several months ago, it mysteriously broke down. After spending countless hours on the phone with Linksys, speaking to a guy from India that I could barely understand, they determined that my router was indeed broken.
So, they had me package up the old one and they shipped out a new one.
Everything was great again . . . until today.
Just like that, it stopped working again.
Now, I'm back to the wired life . . . and not being able to take my laptop around the house (aka, into the bathroom).
Boo!!!!! =(
Comments:
Yeah, Linksys and Netgear Routers do that. Dunno why, but we don't buy Linksys, maybe in a couple of years we'll try again.
 
airport extreme.....
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]