Wednesday, September 19, 2007


TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY

Thanks to Nathan for sending me this email news story to remind me that today is "Talk Like a Pirate Day."

So, we spent the day telling our best (or worst) pirate jokes. Here are some of the highlights (or lowlights):

(1) What is a pirate's favorite letter? Arrrrrr!!!!!

(2) What is a pirate's favorite place to eat? Arrrrrrrrby's!!!!

(3) Why couldn't the kids go see the pirate movie? It was rated Arrrrrrr!!!

(4) How much did the pirate pay for corn? A buccaneer
(5) A woman ran into another man had a peg for a leg, a hook for a hand, and a patch over his eye.
"Why do you have the peg leg?" she asked.
"I was battling Moby Dick the whale and lost my leg," the man explained.
"Why do you have the hook?"
"I was looting some treasure from some bad men when one of them took my hand, but I took his life."
"And why do you have the patch?"
"Well, I was looking up and a bird pooped on my eye. And I had only had the hook for just a few days . . . "

Comments:
Arrr, Matey. Happy talk like pirate day!
 
what's a Chinese pirate's favorite body part? Aaaaaar-doa
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]