Thursday, September 27, 2007






SUNRISE

Sunsets get all the glory. Whenever you want to set a romantic mood, it usually involves a sunset. And living on the West coast, it's easy to be at the beach and watch the sunset.
But one of the most amazing sights I've ever seen in my entire life is witnessing the sunrise from the top of Maui's Mount Haleakala.
That really helped cement my love for sunrises. And that's why I wish our church still did Sunrise service for Easter.
Sunsets may be cool. But I think sunrises are better.
Besides, afterward, you get to eat breakfast, my favorite meal of the day.

Comments:
Sunrises are hard to appreciate on the west coast.
 
ditto what eu said. stuff is in the way. namely, all the rest the US ; D

but true-- island sunrises are the best. followed by a big mug of kona coffee. ahhhh...

oh, this is carolyn. the coffee junkie.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]