Wednesday, September 12, 2007

RAINBOW SLIPPERS

In my ongoing quest to stay "cool" and "current," I was really excited to get my first pair of Rainbow slippers. All my cousins have them and it seemed like all the cool people at church had them too. (I know, this sounds very high school of me.)
I wanted my own pair to see what all the fuss was about since everybody was telling me that they're comfortable and look good.
Of course, the one caveat about them is that they take a while to break in. And during that "breaking in" time, they are MURDER on your feet.
Thanks to Liz and Steven and Karena, I got my first pair a while back and committed myself to breaking them in. I happily endured the pain because I couldn't wait until they got more comfortable and I could wear it without pain. But after wearing them on our most recent trip to Las Vegas, I just about discarded them. It had taken way too long and they still left red painful marks on my feet.
But just this week, they softened up. And now, they're getting pretty comfortable with no painful red marks.
The rain has finally given way to the rainbow.

(Okay, bad pun. Sorry.)
Comments:
Now all the cool people at church have them. They didn't before... ; )
 
REEF tops them all =). You should try 'em.
 
Hey victor, welcome to the club! ;) I have a pair from the Rainbow sandal outlet in San Clemente and I am quite fond of them.
Yes, I have to say...they did take some time breaking them in!
p.s. See you on Sunday! :)
 
REEFs are way better!
 
reef sandals suck! they are for those people who are too cheap to buy rainbows!
 
reference to the above comment...it makes no sense to spend more and go thru the pain than to spend less and be comfortable...c'mon! Be realistic.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]