Friday, September 21, 2007









LUNCH BAG RECALLED!

I though I was so lucky. Less than a year ago, I answered a nutrition question about vegetables correctly and got a free lunch bag. It was so well-made and was big enough to carry all the food I needed to eat over the course of my 10 hour work day.

Turns out, I wasn't lucky at all.

In today's LA Times, an article on the front page mentioned that the California Department of Public Health is recalling all those lunch bags because they were potentially made with unhealthful levels of lead.

So, even though this lunch bag has served me well (including serving Jason, Luong, and Michael on a hiking trip), I will have to get rid of it.

Anybody have an extra lunch bag?

Comments:
When I read that article, I thought I crossed paths with that bag at some point.
 
Yes, actually. It says Kirkland & Ellis LLP on it though...if you want it, I guess I can tear myself away from it...(I've never used it in my life).
 
I hope none of you got lead poisoning!
 
mmm... cheese bread... yum
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]