Tuesday, September 04, 2007






FACING THE GIANTS

Rarely do I ever say that a movie has changed my life. I mean, I love a lot of movies from classics like "The Sound of Music" to cheesy '80s movies like "Back To the Future" to serious dramas like "A Few Good Men", etc.

But this past weekend, I saw a Christian football movie called "Facing the Giants." It was very inspirational and reminded me of two life lessons: (1) When we win, we praise Him. When we lose, we should still praise Him. (2) With God, nothing is impossible. This movie has truly changed my life just from two easy and simple reminders.

Granted the acting is not the best and there are no stars whatsoever in the movie, but it's got a lot of heart and will really make you think about how you live your life. Even if you don't like football, it'll still be worth watching because the underlying themes of the movie have nothing to do with football at all.

I definitely recommend renting it if you get a chance.

Here's a very inspirational clip, if you want just a taste of what the movie is like.


Comments:
what a coincidence! here at our church, the eng. cong. is so gaga about this film that they are getting the rights to use it for an evagelistic event!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]