Tuesday, September 18, 2007
















CONGRATULATIONS

When most people get engaged, it's usually a private time between the two people. And while there's nothing wrong with that, it was truly a beautiful and moving experience to celebrate with Michael and Sabrina, along with their family and close friends after they got engaged last Friday.

After proposing, Michael surprised Sabrina with a small gather of family and close friends. After witnessing all the hugs, laughs, excitement, and tears of joy, I was really overcome with emotion.

Congrats to one of my oldest and best friends. Sabrina, you're getting a great guy! And Mike, I'm happy to know that you're getting a great girl!

God has blessed you both richly!

Comments:
dude, I am so happy you shared this, i gotta call mike!!..and oh, i had to take a double take...is that karena photoshop'd in?
 
Thanks Vic. You gotta send me those pictures!
 
nice photoshop job there buddy! haha
 
Omg!! that's wonderful news!! and it wasn't until jacob mentioned karena, that I looked again...I thought there was something abnormal with Karena's arm like that...lol.!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]