Tuesday, September 25, 2007

CAR WINDOW
I have to give credit to Garth. After sitting in his car once, I noticed that he left each window cracked open just a little bit to keep his car from getting too hot while parked under the hot sun. After we ate dinner and got back into his car, it was surprisingly cool. I was really impressed, but didn't say anything.
But the lesson was learned.
So, I told Karena about it and started doing it myself and it makes a huge difference!
And now, my cousin Jennifer has added yet another improvement to my "cracking the windows open method." She recommended popping the top of my sunroof to cool it even further since hot air rises. A cool trick with a logical, scientific explanation. I love it!
I tried it on Sunday (after she told me) and my car was so amazingly cool, I was shocked.
So, to Garth and Jennifer, you both are awesome!
Comments:
I can't believe you grew up in southern California! I've leaving my windows slightly open on hot days for years. I learned it from my parents. Of course, we never had sunroofs, so we didn't do that part.
 
wow...you would think a la native would teach a trick like this to someone from alaska!

what's next? do you want me to teach you how to surf now too? haha
 
woohoo, i've been mentioned in victor's blog! i feel like i'm in the circle of trust now. hahahahha. and i like the pun, "a cool trick" ba-dum-ching! :o)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]