Saturday, August 18, 2007


TALKING TO MYSELF

Karena couldn't believe that I talk to myself.
Before I head out the door for an important event where I have to look good and/or make a good impression (such as a wedding, job interview, Sunday morning service where I'm the worship leader, etc.), I talk to myself. I get dressed, fix my hair, and stand in front of the mirror.
I look myself over while I extend my hand for an imaginary handshake and say out loud, "Good morning. It's nice to meet you." Or, "It's good to see you again." I also take a look at my smile for that day and check out my laugh. I make sure it's not too teethy and yet still genuine.
I do this to make sure the look and impression I'm giving off is exactly the one I want. My clothes have to be right. My hair has to have as little of a cowlick as possible (sometimes, an impossible task for me). And I have to have the right handshake, the right smile, the right laugh, the right voice, the right look. Bottom line? I want to make sure the entire package is there whenever I need to be on.
Am I crazy to do talk to myself like this?


Comments:
hahha... hey, you talk to yourself, too?? =P
 
Victor, you're too funny! Just as long as you ARE talking to yourself and not someone else you hear in your head. ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]