Saturday, August 25, 2007




SOFTBALL CHAMPS

Today was going to be a tough day. My co-workers and I were scheduled to play a softball tournament with other Kaiser PT facilities today. But I was also scheduled to work.
But luckily for me, I have some co-workers who are also good friends who were willing to help me out. Three of them arrived at 7am with me so that we could take care of the patient caseload so we could all play in the games.
We made it to the park just in time for the first game.
It was a lot of fun batting, running the bases, catching some pop flies, and meeting other PTs. But when the championship game came along, we cruised to a 18-5 victory.
And even though I feel really old because I'm hurting ever, I had a blast.
Oh, by the way, we got nicknames on the back of all of our matching baseball T-shirts. Mine was supposed to be "Princess" because of the story where Aaron and Luong caught me watching "The Princess Diaries". But I opted for the more fun and better suited "Victorious."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]