Thursday, August 23, 2007

HOT WATER
When I was 10, my family and I went on a trip to China during the summer. c It was extremely hot and humid. So, I couldn't believe I saw so many people drinking hot tea to cool off. I remembe asking my parents why anybody would do such a thing.
But now, apparently I do something very similar. Even though the summertime weather has been extremely hot, I still take a near scalding hot shower every night. In fact, it's so hot that afterward, my skin is pink. Karena always questions why I do that since after I get out, I have to sit in front of a fan to cool off. She insists things would be different is I just took a shower with cooler water.
But I refuse.
I guess I'm very much like al lthose Chinese people I saw back then. They drink hot tea to cool off. I take hot showers to cool off.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]