Sunday, July 29, 2007


THE SINGING BEE

I've had a few people mention to me that I really should go on NBC's new hit show "The Singing Bee." It's a show where they test your knowledge of popular song lyrics. I actually have never seen the show before, but since so many people kept bringing it up, I decided to check it out.

I watched a 2 clips on YouTube of the premiere episode. Clip1, Clip 2.

I've always been intersted in music and can easily remember lyrics from songs spanning many decades. I think I got this talent from my father who can do the same thing. Anyway, I was hooked after watching these two clips.

I knew most of the answers that were featured, but I'll still need a little practice.

But after that, who knows? It'd be fun to give it a try.

Comments:
You would be soooooo good at this!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]