Tuesday, July 03, 2007




LESS THAN MEETS THE EYE?
Transformers The Movie comes out today, much to the delight of guys like me who loved the cartoon and played with the toys as a kid.
But one of my co-workers saw a sneak preview of it last week and didn't like it very much. He though the plot was extremely weak. And he found it difficult to differentiate between the Transformers when they were all fighting. He said Megatron and Starscream look very too similiar to tell them apart most times.
Plus, he was disappointed they changed so much of the movie, including Bumblebee being a Camaro (instead of a Beatle) and Megatron not being a gun, but a plane.
Didn't they realize there would be Transformers purists like me who wouldn't want a thing changed? Apparently, this movie is LESS than meets the eye.
But I'm still going to watch it!

Comments:
i saw it tonight and i actually liked the movie! i was definitely a skeptic last year when i heard they were doing a transformer movie, but i liked the modern adaptation. i felt like a kid again rooting for the autobots again!
 
I was too excited about watching the Transformers themselves to be bothered by the flaws. So fun to watch with fans.
 
It was better than Final Fantasy... which was the last movie Jesse and I saw with Debbie and Jason. I felt a little dizzy at the end of the movie but it was still entertaining. I might see it again once it comes out on DVD.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]