Thursday, July 12, 2007













KWIK E MART
If you didn't notice, many 7-Elevens around the country changed to Kwik E Mart to help generate buzz for The Simpsons movie that is opening soon. I'm not that big of a Simpsons fan, but I thought it was a clever marketing scheme.
They also were giving our free Slurpee's yesterday. I was really excited about it, especially because there is nothing Karena loves more than a Slurpee on a hot summer day. And you know, I spare NO expense for my wife. But by the time I got there past 8:30pm, they had ended the promotion. I was sad. =(

Comments:
actually only 12 Kwik E marts (http://www.7-eleven.com/kem.asp)

that's a bummer, i was 3 out of 4.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]