Wednesday, July 25, 2007




I LOVED IT!

Last night, I finally got to see the Transformers movie. And let me tell you, I loved it!
Maybe it was the right group of people. Maybe it was a good mix of humor, action, and childhood nostalgia. I think it was all those things.
The best part was that Karena wasn't even interested in seeing the movie at all. I practically had to drag her in. And yet, halfway through the movie, she leaned over and whispered, "I really like this movie." That was the best feeling I've had in a long time!
On a side note, I know that Megan Fox is getting a lot of buzz lately. But before all you guys go ga-ga over her, just remember that she is dating Brian Austin Green of 90210 fame. That's gotta drop her down a notch or two.
Anyway, getting back to the movie: Shia LeBeouf did a great acting job. I originally felt a little upset that they handed the Indiana Jones role to such a young actor. But now, I'm so happy about it because he will do the role justice.
On another side note, the voice of Jazz is from none other than the guy who played Eddie Winslow on the show "Family Matters." I can't decide if I'm proud of myself or am embarassed that I recognized his real name in the credits.
If you haven't seen it, it's definitely a must-see, especially if you played with the toys as a kid.

Comments:
heyyy! brian austin green is probably the reason she was even considered in the first place. he's hot! =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]