Friday, July 20, 2007





FAVORITE COMMERCIALS
Over the many years that I've watched TV, it's most the TV shows themselves that I remember. But there are a few notable commercials that have stuck with me.
And thanks to YouTube, I can watch them anytime I want now.
These include:
(1) The Heinz ketchup commerical from the late '80s staring a very young Matt LeBlanc. This is the one where he sets the ketchup bottle on top of the building and then orders the hotdog below. At the time, I thought it was so cool.
(2) The Bo Jackson "Bo Knows . . . " Commercial and the Follow-up Nike one. At the time, these were my favorite commericals of all time. They were clever, funny, and original.
(3) The "Chicks Dig the Long Ball" Tom Glavine/Greg Maddux commercial. My favorite line of the whole thing: "Hey, we got Cy Young winners over here!" So funny!
(4) The California Raisins Commercial. I know this is kind of cheesy, but I was so fascinated with Claymation at the time that I thought this commerical was so cool and cutting-edge. (Of course, now it looks so cheap.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]