Sunday, July 08, 2007



7/7/07
Yesterday was 7/7/07 and everybody made such a big deal about it. People wanted to get married on that day. Otherwise wanted to play the lottery or go to Vegas, since they figured it was a lucky day.
As for me, I don't believe in any of that stuff. I didn't purchase a lottery ticket. I didn't get married (good thing, cause I already am). And I didn't go to Vegas.
Instead, I watched a pretty entertaining and inspiring movie "Pride" and went to a L.A. Galaxy game with Garth. Even though I'm not a big soccer fan, I had a great time watching the game and hanging out with him. Plus, the former star of the Galaxy and former UCLA Bruin Cobi Jones scored two goals.
One thing I do hate about soccer is that matches can end in ties. There's something that just feels unfinished about that.
Afters I came home and spent some time in prayer and reading the Bible, I spent some good quality time talking to my wife.
And as I lay in bed just before falling asleep, I realized, yup, I was lucky.
Not just on 7/7/07, but everyday thanks to my relationship with God, my marriage, my family, my friends, my job, etc.
I am VERY lucky . . . and blessed.

Comments:
PDR!!! PDR!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]