Sunday, June 10, 2007




WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING?

When I was a kid and we happened to be near a Drive-In theater, I would always try to look to see if I could name the movie just off the 2-3 second long glimpse I was able to steal while driving by. Most of the time I could, and that always made me feel good.

Obviously, they no longer have Drive-In movie places nowadays, but I noticed that I still do the same thing. Now, I do it when I drive past a car featuring those video screens for their back seat passengers. The difficult part is that most of the movies being shown in cars are for kids. And it's harder for me to come up with things like "Yu-Gi-Oh!" and "Hannah Montana" right away.
But just last night, I managed to spot "Finding Nemo" and "The Pirates of the Caribbean". I was pretty impressed with myself . . . until I almost hit the car on the side of me since I wasn't paying attention.
Maybe next time, I'll just keep my eyes on the road.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]