Wednesday, June 06, 2007

THANK YOU!
Thanks to SO MANY of you for sharing birthday wishes with me today including: Enoch, Luong, Michael, Jason & Debbie, Simon & Vanessa, Suzanne, Aaron, Carolyn, Bonnie, Victoria, Tiffany, Eunice, Gary & Regina, Mark & Gina, Ryan, and of course, my parents, Sandra & Gabe, Raymond & Sandra, and my cousins and aunt and uncles.
Once you get to this age, your birthday isn't a big deal anymore. But it's still nice to get phone calls and emails and cards. You sure know how to make a guy feel loved and appreciated!
Also, thank you to the Anaheim Ducks, champions of hockey, for adding to my newspaper bin of championship winners. Quack, quack!
Comments:
Happy Birthday, Victor!! Hope you had a great mid-week day! =)
 
I'm late on this one :O Happy Birthday Victor!!!
 
glad u had a good bday celebration :)
 
oh, i suck. sorry, vic. by my sister caught you on your birthday and we're kind of one and the same so that kind of counts, right? :)

happy birthday, vic! you the man!
blessings,
amy
 
Hey man, I'll spin one of those signs for you belatedly!

Enjoy the 30s...it's where you become wiser without getting cranky...too much!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]