Friday, June 22, 2007




RANDOM THOUGHTS
1. The Lakers CANNOT and WILL NOT trade Kobe. After all, this is LA and nobody will stand seeing a team without a superstar. Plus, the Lakers already tried trading a superstar and look how badly that turned out. After all, can you even imagine Kobe in a Bulls jersey? They should trade anybody else to get the right parts to put a champion back together again. I'm not sure Jermaine O'Neal is the answer though. I'd much rather see Kevin Garnett in a Lakers jersey instead. (I've always found it fun to see what athletes would look like in other jerseys. I used to cut up old baseball and basketball cards to do the same thing. Now, photoshopping is my weapon of choice. I'm no expert at it, as you can see, but it's still fun!)
2. One of the best parts of the summer is seeing some missions like Amy and Bonnie Lo and Clive Chin and family return home, even if it's just for a little while. It's also nice to see people stepping up and going out on short-term trips. You guys are all in our prayers!
3. After sitting at home all week, I've come to realize how quickly the day goes by. Without getting much done, the days quickly turn into nights and back again. I remember when I thought Christmas would never come as a kid. Now, days just fly by, even when I'm not doing anything.
4. It's convenient to have those day laborers outside Home Depot. But I think every Home Depot should build a little area where they can hang out and also have port-o-potties. I've seen too many of them nearly get run-over or stand in the way of the entrance or parking spots.
5. One of my all-time favorite '80s songs is When In Rome's "The Promise."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]