Tuesday, June 19, 2007



QUESTION FROM A MOVIE

Since I can't really do anything this week, I've been trying to read and watch movies. One of the movies I saw was 16 Blocks. I gotta say although the movie was only okay, Mos Def was amazing in this role. I would say he was even better than Bruce Willis.

Anyway, one of the questions that Mos Def's character always asks people is, "You're driving in a car during a hurricane with only space for one more passenger. Then, you see an old lady who has lived a full life, your best friend, and your best girl. Who do you save?"

I thought it was an interesting question. I don't want to give away too much of the movie, but Bruce Willis ends the movie by saying, "You give your keys to your friend and tell him to take the old lady. Then, you and your best girl stay. Because if she's truly your best girl, whatever happens happens. And you'll be okay with that because you'll be together."


Comments:
Nice! I was given an almost identical question for my high school physics final 'cause the teacher wanted his students to "think outside the box". Luckily, it was only extra credit...=)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]