Friday, June 15, 2007

PLEASE PRAY
With all the craziness going on over the next few days with my family, we were dealt a serious blow. My mother, who had just come back from helping my sister with caring for Caleb while she went to work, slipped on the stairs and fractured her ankle and sprained her foot.
You may recall that she broke her ankle about a year ago. Well, now she has broken the other one.
Whether she could even make it to my cousin's wedding ceremony (and also celebrate her birthday, which is also on Saturday) will remain to be seen. But she's a fighter and my guess is she'll make it.
But please keep her in prayer.
Comments:
I'll be praying for your mom
In HIm
Jacob
 
Please send my love to your mom. I'll be praying for her.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]