Monday, June 25, 2007





MONTEBELLO BEING GHETTO YET AGAIN
For all you Montebello haters, I am giving you more fuel to the fire. Even though I love my roots and enjoyed growing up there, Montebelloians have done something bad. Apparently, students from Montebello High School put a Mexican flag on top of an upside-down American one.
I got these photos email to me from my cousin Allison.
In my defense, all I can say is, Montebello High is the OTHER high school! =)
(Sorry to Suzanne, Aaron, Simon, Amy, Bonnie, Ricky, and many others . . . )

Comments:
So I'm guessing Montebello must be a town with really nice manicured lawns.
 
Hey Vic, that actually happened last year during the "school walkouts" in protest of the immigration bill.
 
i still love montebello and plenty of great people come out of montebello high school. unfortunately, i leave my roots today and fly back to europe. goodbye, montebello and montebello friends and enemies
 
i always knew he was ghetto...hahaha
 
well, not that i necessarily approve, but you've got to give them credit for having the guts and bravado to do it. i wonder if chinese people (who are usually pretty passive) would have done the same thing if were their immigration on the line. right or wrong, somehow, i doubt it. what do you think?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]