Saturday, June 02, 2007


I EAT TOO MUCH

One of the more poignant scenes in the documentary "Super Size Me" is when he orders a Super Size Meal and eats the whole thing and throws up afterwards from the overabundance of food.
Most people know me to have a big appetite. And when I'm hungry, I can really put away a good amount of food. But yesterday, after eating a Carl's Jr. Six Dollar Burger (and a small burger before that), I felt funny. Something just wasn't right.
And before I knew it, my meal had suffered the same fate as that of the Super Size meal from the movie. This made me think back to the time when I threw up after eating a Ciabatta sandwich.
Maybe my body is trying to tell me something . . .

Comments:
No more speed hamburger eating at work ;)
 
yeah dude...i know how much you hate to waste leftover food....but sometimes you just gotta let it go and throw it away...especially bad food like fries and other junk.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]