Monday, June 18, 2007



HELLO CLARICE!
Despite my looking very much like Hannibal Lecter from The Silence of the Lambs, I am feeling pretty good after surgery.
There's still a lot of drainage that's left me feeling a little weak and tired, but overall I'm doing okay. I just feel like somebody punched me in the nose.
I'll probably end up taking a nap and just laying low for this week. But I'm hoping I've taken my first steps toward breathing like a champ!
On a side note, for my birthday, Karena gave me a card that said, "Boogers are like birthdays. The more you have, the harder it is to breathe!" That was the perfect card for my situation this year. It's still sitting on my night stand and has kept me laughing after surgery.
Thanks to all of your for your prayers and well-wishes.
Alright, naptime. Zzzzzz.

Comments:
You look more like Hannibal after he just had a good meal...with a side of fava beans.

Heal on!
 
Glad everything went well!

BTW, I'm trying to score us some Halo tickets. Maybe sometime in July...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]