Tuesday, April 24, 2007


SHORT HAIRCUT
I recently cut my hair short in an attempt to conceal my ever-increasing baldness. And I have to admit that, even though this is much shorter than I would like, it really does make me look less bald on top (but you can still tell if you're looking for it). People keep telling me I should just shave it all off, but I figure that'll happen sooner or later naturally. So, while I still have some hair, I should enjoy it.
Plus, this haircut has really cut down on my getting-ready-in-the-morning time because I don't even have to touch my hair.
The bad part of this haircut is that I've had this bump on the side of my head (just in front of my left ear) that is now much more noticeable (maybe you've noticed it already, but were afraid to ask). I thought I got bit my something (a mosquito or some bug), but the bump has been there for more than 2 months now. And even though it doesn't hurt, I'm going to see the doctor today about it.
I hope I'm not dying. We didn't even get our life insurance yet. =)
(Okay, maybe I shouldn't joke about stuff like this!)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]