Monday, April 16, 2007

MASSAGE
My mom has been ranting and raving about a place in San Gabriel where you can get a $15 foot massage where they actually also work on your neck, shoulders, arms, hands and upper back.
I was extremely hesitant to go because I'm usually not interested. In fact, Karena went with her aunt instead of me last time. But on Sunday afternoon, there we were, sipping jasmine tea while soaking our feet in a warm mixture of water and various herbs. All the while, we were getting one of the best massages I ever had.
They tell me that since it's so inexpensive that some people come by 3 times a day! The one thing I did feel badly about is seeing all these Chinese people working so hard for so little money. Even giving a generous tip didn't seem good enough. Still, I left feeling very relaxed and overall, in good shape.
If anyone is interested, it's on the corner of San Gabriel and Valley in the same strip mall area as the Popeye's Chicken. The only caveat is that they don't speak a word of english.
But if you can speak mandarin, it's money well spent!
Comments:
it's also buy 10 get one free :) although since it's so cheap, i'd still pay them. they can consider it a big tip. :P
 
Wait a minute...are you supposed to say your wife's massages are the best you ever had? Not to mention they're free...for you anyway.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]