Wednesday, April 25, 2007

IT'S NOT A TUMOR
We got some good news from my doctor about that bump on the left side of my head.
No, it's not a tumor.
No, it's not cancerous.
It's just a zit.
Can you believe that? But it's not quite like a regular zit. This one might stay with me the rest of my life.
But it's not going to harm me in any way. It'll just look bad.
Trying to keep me from dealing with a bump on the side of my head for the rest of my life, Karena tried to give me a special cream. I put it on but it didn't seem to help.
But it did remind me of the time when I put this same cream on a zit I had on my nose a few years back. I slathered the stuff all over my nose to try and get rid of it as soon as possible. But when I got to work, I forgot to wash it off. So, I spent the first half of the day with this crusty cream on my nose . . . and nobody said a word. Not any of my patients. None of my co-workers. Nobody.
I was mortified when I went to the bathroom during lunch and saw my nose.
I'll have to make sure not to let that happen again if I put this cream on my new zit!
Comments:
Great news!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]