Saturday, April 07, 2007

WRONG
What's the longest you've ever had to wait for a doctor or for a prescription to be filled or something like that?
Twenty minutes? Forty-five minutes? One hour?
Last week, I waited for an hour and fifteen minutes for a simple and quick 15 minute visit. The technician said there were only two of them working and had to take an emergency patient right away, but still encouraged me to file a complaint.
I'm not usually the complaining type, but one hour and fifteen minutes?!? That's WAY too long to wait for anything.
During that time, I read the entire LA Times from cover-to-cover and watched an entire episode of House, I spoke to my parents and Karena on the phone. And after that, I had run out of things to do. So, I literally started pacing back and forth in the waiting area.
One hour and fifteen minutes? That is just wrong.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]