Sunday, March 04, 2007


















WHO DO I LOOK ALIKE?
After all the buzz that was created over our Reuel versus Raphael LL Cool J look-alike contest last month, I've been asked by many people to do another one.
The only other person I could think about doing such a thing to was me.
So, here it is:
I've had a former patient, who was an actress, tell me that I look just like Jimmy Smits. She worked with him on an episode of NYPD Blue and told me that my face and mannerisms are very similar to his. I thought that was nice of her to say until she said she thought he was gorgeous and started looking at me funny after that.
A few years after that, I had a slightly confused patient think I was Colin Powell. I was so shocked since I am not African-American that I laughed out loud. But even after he put his glasses on, he said, "I could have sworn you were Colin Powell."
And finally, I've also been told I look like Chow Yun Fat. But I'm sure that person thinks all Asians look alike.
Karena really thinks I look like one of these three guys.
But we want to know: What do you think?

Comments:
colin powell!!haha
Jac
 
Victoria says none of them
 
it has to be the chow man buddy =)
ted
 
What about Tim Duncan?
 
I have to say either one of them
 
I do not think you look like any of those posted. You are much more handsome!
 
I'm afraid I have to choose an Asian Colin Powell. =) Haha!
 
none
 
You only look like Jimmy Smits because he dressed like you in that particular picture.
 
Jimmy Smits, but this is going back to your high school days. - Raymond
 
Mike is dead on: Tim Duncan.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]