Thursday, March 15, 2007



SUICIDE BOMBER OR DARTH VADER?
I know that a suicide bomber is no laughing matter, but don't you think I look like one in this picture? Because that is exactly how I felt after I hooked myself up to my sleep monitor.
Karena was concerned about my snoring so we scheduled a sleep study. The good news is that I don't have sleep apnea and don't really need a CPAP machine or anything else.
So, it was totally worth it to put on all this ridiculous gear and sleep with wires everywhere to find out such good news.
Besides, it was kind of fun dressing up like a suicide bomber. Or do you think I look more like Darth Vader? I just needed the headgear!

Comments:
either way...nice shirt ;P
 
which of those buttons calls your parents to come pick you up?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]