Friday, March 09, 2007











QUICK THOUGHTS
1. It's weird that they've moved up Daylights Savings time to this weekend. It was always easy to remember before because it was always the weekend just before our wedding anniversary. And I was just getting used to having a little bit of light when I got up in the morning. Oh well, at least it'll still be light out when I leave work.
2. Today marks the 10 year anniversary of Notorious BIG's murder. How quickly time flies. I don't know why I still think of 2Pac and Biggie's murders when there were so many more people more important in my life that has passed on (3 of my grandparents, my uncle, some friends, and other family members).
3. I'm done with our taxes . . . I think! Thank God for Turbo Tax.
4. UCLA losing to Cal in the first round in the Pac-10 Tournament is a good thing. They were getting cocky and after coming back in the 2nd half like they always do, they thought they had it made. This loss will force them to listen to Ben Howland and get their heads in the right place for another run at the Final Four.
5. Finally, I have to say, I'm really proud to have been raised by my parents. I'm realizing more and more just how amazing a job they did in balancing their careers, their own personal lives, and raising us 3 kids. Thanks Mom and Bob (short for baba, Chinese for dad, not my dad's first name)!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]