Monday, March 05, 2007

LOOK-ALIKE
Albert passed along this website in response to my previous blog. It's a website that will take your picture and show you what celebrities you look like, whether male or female.
You can check out the link to see who I look like. Apparently, the site agrees with many of you that I don't look like Colin Powell or Jimmy Smits or Chow Yun Fat. Instead, they voted for Mel Gibson (really?) and Jet Li.
Just on a hunch, I put in the picture of Raphael to see if LL Cool J would appear. But it didn't. Instead, they felt he looked most like Lucy Liu (remember, it shows both genders).
Then, I put in Reuel and it also did not show LL Cool J. Instead, they felt he looked more like Richard Dean Anderson or Jackie Chan.
Interesting.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]