Tuesday, March 06, 2007

IN A FUNK
I'm not quite sure what it is. It's probably just a combination of things. But I feel like I've been in a funk lately. I'm slightly depressed. I'm irritable. I'm unhappy.
I've been telling myself that I'm just being a complainer and I should just step up, shut up, and get the job done. But I think my struggles with peopel (see February 25th blog), my difficulties at work, my frustrations over where I thought I'd be at this point in my life and where I want to be, and just overall pressure to succeed have left me in a tough spot. I feel like I'm being pulled in too many directions and taking too much heat for the decisions I'm making (or not making).
And the worst part about feeling this way is that I have a lot to be thankful for and I'm surrounded by a great supportive group of family and friends. I really do consider one of the luckiest guys in the world. And I had such a moving experience at church a few weeks ago when Simon spoke (see Feb 21 blog).
Still, I can't seem to break out of this funk. The "day to day" grind has got me down.
Comments:
Time to start praying!!! For real!!
 
Let's have luch with Mike at The Boat...darn...um....let's go to.....Souplantation?!
 
&^%*# construction. Hm. I guess I'll meet you guys at Sparros in Montebello.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]