Monday, February 05, 2007

WINTER CLEANING
As previously mentioned, my parents have undergone a major "winter cleaning" in preparation for painting of our bedrooms and a change of the carpet. Many things were thrown out. And for a pack-rat like me, it was difficult to part with many items from my childhood.
But I think this helped inspire Karena too. She underwent a major "winter cleaning" at our house too. She even cleaned out my closet so that it looks like a Gap store again. (She did the same thing a few years ago). The house is much cleaner, but it also involved throwing out many items that were hard to part with. The most difficult was throwing out some of my Sports Illustrated magazines. I don't really know why I keep them, except to look at them years later. But I've decided to part with about half of them and throw out other keepsakes, including old cards and letters.
And even though I'm a pack-rat, I have to admit that the house looks great!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]