Monday, February 12, 2007


WII


I had the privilege to play the Wii this weekend. I have to admit that I loved every game I played -- bowling, tennis, and baseball.

But after trying my best to dominate in each game by fling and flailing my right arm back and forth, I left feeling a little sore.

And by the time I woke up the next morning, my arm felt like it was ready to fall off. And even today, while at work, I had difficulty demonstrating exercises to my patients because my arm was so sore.

I wish I were ambidextrous.


Comments:
lol, maybe you should have stretched ;)
 
Our pastor at Ambassador church has a Wii... I got beaten at tennis by his 4 year old daughter the day of the super Bowl!! Hehe, this is probably the ONLY game console I would ever consider buying.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]