Tuesday, February 13, 2007





















CHAN BROTHER/ LL COOL J WINNERS!

And the winners are . . .

RAPHAEL AND VICTOR!!!!!


The voting was fierce . . . and very close, but in the end, readers of this blog felt Raphael looked more like LL Cool J, 9-5.
Of course, there were also 2 write-in votes for Reuben. And I'm sure Ruth was greatful there were no write-in votes for her!
Many people figured I chose Reuel since I picked a photo of him wearing a visor much like LL Cool J's hat. The truth is that I picked the first pictures of Raphael and Reuel that I had and didn't give either much thought. But Karena was unhappy with the picture I chose. So, she made me pull up 4 different pictures of Reuel with the LL Cool J picture in the middle before she finally decided on the one I posted. So, you were all corrent in your thinking, but you underestimated Karena's strong desire to win!
Thanks to all who voted and shared in our fun this past week.
Hmmm . . . . I'm thinking a 5 minute foot massage, a 5 minute shoulder/neck massage, and a 5 minute back massage. Either way, I'm going to love it!
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]