Wednesday, February 07, 2007



WHICH CHAN BROTHER LOOKS MORE LIKE LL COOL J?
Karena and I have a bet going to decide which Chan brother looks more like rapper/actor LL Cool J. The winner gets a 15 minute massage (and more importantly, bragging rights!)
So, even if you don't know these Chan brothers or don't care about LL Cool J, please vote!
Just write a comment and say whether you think LL looks more like Raphael (on the left) or Reuel (on the right).
Thanks!
To be fair, I'm not even going to reveal which one I chose and which one Karena chose. This contest will run for 6 days. I'll post the winning Chan brother and the winning Shen next
Tuesday.
I can't wait! I'm going to make my muscles extra sore so I can be ready for my massage! Haha!!! ;)

Comments:
I think Reuben looks more like LL since he's the darkest Chan brother. But I guess I have to go with Roo.
 
reuel
 
you guys are too funny and have too much time on your hands :)
 
it' gotta be raf!!!
jac
 
it's raph
 
Definately Reuel...haha, it's funny you ask because I always thought he did too but was too embarrassed to say anything to anyone...haha!
 
Roo I guess. Raf second.
 
raphael
 
I think Raphael looks more like LL
 
Reuel. His smile is the marker.
 
actually, i agree w/jason. REUBEN is the LL look alike. but if i have to choose one of these, raph.
 
raph, definitely.
 
i choose ruffles.

tyrone
 
raphael.

and on a side bet ('cause you know i like to get in on the action), i put my money on you thinking it's roo and karena thinking it's raph (i noticed how you "chose" a picture of roo wearing a visor to "conveniently" match a picture of LL wearing a hat...but then again you did put raph's picture "side by side" with LL...hmmm...but then that could just be you being the gentleman that you are and letting karena's pick go first even though roo is older and should be first...haha...i've got you read like a book!!) so yeah, if i'm right then you BOTH owe me a nice PT massage session!! if i'm wrong, well...you guys just get to laugh at me.

-si
 
it's gotta be the raphman
 
I pick the middle one.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]