Wednesday, February 14, 2007

TERM OF ENDEARMENT

Since today is Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share about terms of endearment.

Every couple has a term of endearment they use for each other. And we are no different. Although, ours is pretty generic: honey.

It's nothing special, but we love it. But to be honest, I was never such a fan of it. I always thought that when it was my turn to come up with a term of endearment that would really stick, it'd be an original or creative one. So, I was initially a little disappointed that we ended up with "honey."

But I knew it was the right for us when I found out how to say "honey" in Spanish: carina

After that, I never questions our term every again. Even though it may be generic and common, I embrace it because I know carina is exactly the right term for us and Karena is exactly the right one for me.

Comments:
Well, we've been totally unimaginative. We just call each other "Jess" and "Tam."

Where's the honey!?!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]