Sunday, February 25, 2007

LEARNING
For the last several months, I've been dealing with unhappiness and anger I feel toward someone who we'll call "Adam."
It's been getting worse recently because I don't like the way Adam does things or the way he says things. And I feel like his value system is so wrong. The bottom line is that I simply do not respect him . . . at all.
It's now gotten to the point where I'm almost unhappy that good things happen to him. And I'm much more depressed on days when I know I'll interact with him.
And that's terrible! This may be the first time in my life that I've ever felt this way about anybody. I've always tried my best to love everybody or at least try to like everybody.
But Adam is my toughest challenge. God has placed him in my life to teach me. I still have a lot to learn.
Please pray for me . . . and for Adam.
Comments:
Sorry to hear about that, Vic. Will be praying for both of you. Don't give up!

In the meantime, perhaps this will cheer you up...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]