Saturday, February 10, 2007



CONTINUING EDUCATION

One perk of working at Kaiser that I rarely take advantage of is taking reduced-priced continuing education classes.

But on Friday, I did just that. We heard all about the hip from one of today's living legends in Physical Therapy Shirley Sahrmann (that's her in the blue with some of my co-workers). In fact, many people brought her book in to have her sign it.

I have to admit that it was nice to not have to go to work and to spend time learning about new techniques and syndromes. Plus, I feel motivated to go back and treat some patients and look for new things. Hopefully, that'll help my patients get better.

And hopefully, this will encourage me to keep learning and taking advantage of this unique opportunity I have at Kaiser.


Comments:
the one dude looks like kevin chau!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]