Monday, February 19, 2007





BABY SHOWER
I have to admit that even though I ended up having to go to Jacob and Victoria's baby shower without Karena, I had a great time. I'm still getting used to having guys get invited for a baby shower.
Anyway, they had fun games that were different than the usual baby shower games. Between coming up with baby boy names from the Bible and secular names, dressing up in a towel made to look like a diaper, and drawing what the future baby will look like.
And all this fun was in addition to all the good they had, including a chocolate fondue set.
I have to admit that I'm glad guys are getting invited to baby showers nowadays . . . and I'm glad to have been a part of this one.

Comments:
I glad you had a good time vic, we just missed karena. she would of truly hid in the bathroom while you were modeling!!!:)
Jac
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]