Sunday, January 07, 2007

SHE'S BAAAAAACK!

If you don't know yet, Karena is actually not working right now. She quit her job to spend some more time with her family and to get some well-deserved rest.
So, I keep joking with her that right now, I'm her Sugar Daddy! After all, I've even put in some overtime to compensate for the decrease in wages.
But to be honest, I encouraged her to take some time off for her own sanity after the difficult we had this past year.
And when the opportunity to go snowboarding in Lake Tahoe with some of her aunts, uncles, and cousins presented itself, I told her she'd be crazy not to go.
So, I stayed back here to work while she carved her way down the slopes . . . and sometimes falling and sustaining some nasty bruises. And even though the conditions were surprisingly lousy and she came home sore all over, she still had a good time.
And the time apart just made this Sugar Daddy miss his Sugar Mama . . . and vice versa. So, it's nice to have her back home again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]