Saturday, January 13, 2007


THE RETURN OF 24
I'm pretty excited about the return of Fox's 24. In fact, this is the only show I follow regularly. Here are some quick developments I've had recently regarding the show.
(1) I saw Keifer Sutherland on the Tonight Show this past week. And after hearing him talk about him getting mugged while walking his dog, I thought, "This is so weird to hear Jack Bauer get mugged." In fact, I thought the whole interview left Keifer looking kind of like a wimp. But I think it had more to do with my thinking of him only in his ultra-macho character Jack Bauer than with what he was saying.
(2) I saw the prequel to Season 6 when Tyrone brought the Season 5 DVD over. Even though the 10 minute clip wouldn't be shown as part of Season 6 and really had little bearing on the Season 6 plot, it was interesting to see and made me want to see the new episode even more.
(3) After telling my co-workers about the prequel, they looked it up on YouTube. Then, we discovered somebody had posted the first episode of the new season. So, we started watching it. And that helped to satisfy my craving for the new season.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]