Thursday, January 11, 2007


LAPTOP
As I've previously mentioned, I always wanted a laptop. My desire actually stems from the scene in the first Mission Impossible movie where Tom Cruise's character is up all night typing to Max. Somehow, just hearing him punching those keys made me fall in love with the sounds of typing on a laptop.

As I type now, I am enjoying those same feeling again, especially now that I'm typing on a laptop of my own. Thanks to Luong, I am now the proud owner of his old laptop. He was gracious enough to tailor-make some things just for me (including a bunch of music and a nice Autobots desktop photo).

Everything was great with the laptop, until I had to spend 3 hours getting my new wireless router to work. Everything was fine during my installation until something suddenly happened. I didn't do anything, but somehow, it stopped working. It took three hours on the phone with tech support people that I could barely understand before I finally got it working again. Why is it that all the tech support guys are from India with heavy accents?

Still, it's all worth it. I'm ecstatic to be typing this blog on my laptop . . . and hearing that light taping sound of the keys.

(Okay, okay, I know I'm crazy. Sorry)

Comments:
cool beans :) i've had old laptops handed down from my dad...just never really needed to use one :0) play games on my desktop and view stuff on my 20.1" wide LCD monitor instead :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]